- the type of information we collect;
- how the information is used;
- where the information is stored;
- when we may contact you;
- whether we will disclose your details to anyone else
Demadonna Athletic Promotions website contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy notices and we encourage you to review them. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What type of personal information is collected?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from Demadonna Athletic Promotions website, such as a newsletter, competition or forum, we will ask for limited personal information. This can include information such as your name, postal address, telephone or mobile number, email address, gender or date of birth. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Demadonna Athletic Promotions to provide you with the services you select.
3. How will the information be used?
Demadonna Athletic Promotions will use your personal information for a number of non-marketing purposes including the following:
- we may contact you for service related reasons that you have subscribed to, signed up for, or participate in
- to invite you to share your opinions and comments through a research study about the level of service you receive from us;
- to track traffic flows and to make our website easier for you to use;
- to fulfil subscription orders;
- to provide a user online community; and for
- planning and managing our business activities by understanding aggregated analysis on behaviour and habits;
4. Where will the information be stored?
Information that we collect from you may be transferred and stored outside Italy for the purposes of supplying our goods and services to you. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
You should be advised however that the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Any transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Yes. Demadonna Athletic Promotions may use the information you have provided to promote the products and services of the Demadonna Athletic Promotions or others.
However, be assured that we understand the irritations of unsolicited communications and are fully committed to ensuring your rights and obligations are respected.
5. Will Demadonna Athletic Promotions share my information with anyone else?
Demadonna Athletic Promotions may disclose your personal data where it believes it is compelled to do so by law; in particular for the prevention or detection of crime, the capture or prosecution of offenders; and the assessment or collection of tax or duty.
Occasionally, we may share your contact information with carefully selected third party companies whose products and services we feel may be of interest to you. We will keep these offers relevant to your interests. It is easy to unsubscribe from any email or mobile messages you no longer want by contacting us (see below).
We use a number of third party organisations to help provide a professional service to our customers. These organizations act as data processors and are strictly controlled in how they may/may not use your personal data. We remain responsible for the protection of your data.
Please note that some of our partners may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Countries outside the EEA may not be required to protect personal information as stringently as countries inside.
6. Can I find out what personal information Demadonna Athletic Promotions holds on me?
Yes. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that the IAAF holds about you. There will be an administration fee associated with this request and we will require two pieces of identification to prove your identity.
If you have any further questions or comments concerning the privacy of your information, please contact: